Backgrounds

Jalan² n Pasar Ramadhan @ Kota Sentosa (batu 7)

I visited the Ramadhan bazaar at Kota Sentosa yesterday afternoon. Walked the entire length of the bazaar checking out every stall but didn’t take any photos as I didn’t have my camera with me. It was bustling with people anyway, shoulder to shoulder human traffic so photo-taking would have been quite a challenge..i just bought lemang, ketupat, kelupis,donut,and pecel lele (just for my dad) because we didn`t eat keli...huhuhu..actually yesterday we want to buy a curtain,but most shops are closed on sunday. Also we went to kamdar but nothing much there..so we looking for Fabrica at satok area but it closed too, at last we went to bazaar at kota sentosa n bought some food there.. After that we went to Empire Furniture looking for sofa...and my mum like one of sofa there but she prefer sofa at Fella Design...she said its quite better because of the materials... Raya sakan for this year,,,,all stuff change!! hihihi....and going back at 4pm...

No comments:

Copyright@Segala yang tercatat diatas semuanya Hak Milik MaryannyMarol