Backgrounds

Raya²!!!! =)

So. It's been more than a week now that everyone around the world are fasting in this holy month. It means, there'll be another two weeks and 3days to go before everybody start to celebrate Eid, or raya.

Talking about raya, this year I got to wear baju raya again which I am absolutely excited about. It's been swirling into my head for quite some time now that I dunno what theme should I go for. Or should I set a theme, after all - that is the more appropriate statement I should've said instead. In fact, ready made is cheaper coz if I brought for it to get made, not only the cost of the fabric is a whopper, the tailor charge is also quite ridiculous. Not to mention the time taken which is quite a period of waiting! In the end, why bother? Better go to the store around the country and bought a ready-made instead.

Anyway, talking about the baju raya theme. I actually haven't got a clue what color I wanna go for. I haven't set it in my head when I went for a quest the other day. I just let nature plays its role... and what comes along with it, and made me go oooh, that looks nice! - then, that'll be the one.


And it's awesome. The fabric is matte and pretty nicely. Great if I wanna do the family portait on the Eid morning. It's kinda cotton in a way, with the textured look that give more character to it.


No comments:

Copyright@Segala yang tercatat diatas semuanya Hak Milik MaryannyMarol